PAKISTAN - Chapursan valley - Riding from Chapursan to Shandur Polo Festival
A 21 days horse-trek to Shandur Pass, to join the highest polo ground and the famous turnament between Chitral and Gilgit team, with a lot of music and dance.
Duration : 30 days - Riding : 5 days - Rest day : 1 days
Group : 8 persons maxi
Level : easy
Portage : porters, horses, yacks
Start : ZoudKhun - Finish : ZoudKhun
- D1 : ZoudKhun (3330 m) to Shar Subz (Chapursan)
- D2 : Shar Subz to Kirmin (Chapursan)
- D3 : Kirmin to Yarz Rich (Chapursan)
- D4 : Yarz Rich to Sost (KKH)
- D5 : Sost to Khibar (allong KKH)
- D6 : Khibar to Gulmit
- D7 : Gulmit to Karim abad (new lake)
- D8 : One day rest in Karim abad
- D9 : Karim abad to Khan abad
- D10 : Khan abad to Khahim abad
- D11 : Khahim abad to Gilgit
- D12 : One day rest in Gilgit
- D13 : Gilgit to Sher Qala
- D14 : Sher Qala to Gakoch
- D15 : Gakoch to Gupis
- D16 : Gupis to Khalti lake
- D17 : One day rest in Khalti lake
- D18 : Khalti lake to Phandar
- D19 : Phandar to Barsat
- D20 : Barsat to Shandur
- D21-D23 : Shandur
Horses, Mess tent, Cooking equipment, tent for 2 people, matelas.
Start : 15 th of june .
For more information, contact us ...