PAKISTAN - Chapursan valley - Riding to Irshad
A 5 days trek to Irshad Pass, one of the most important pass of the ancient silk road. It is now used by the Kyrgyz and the Wakhis who has a very old trading system to exchange some products without money.
Babagundi, the shrine of a holy soufi man, visited by many pilgrims, Dragon lake, many ibex, wolfes.
Duration : 6 days - Walking : 5 days - Stay in Babagundi : 1 days
Group : 8 persons maxi
Level : easy
Portage : porters, horses, yacks
Start : ZoudKhun I Finish : ZoudKhun
- D1 : ZoudKhun (3330 m) to Babagundi (Dragon lake)
- D2 : Babagundi to Irshad (4600 m)
- D3 : Base Camp to the pass and back (4980 m)
- D4 : Irshad to babagundi
- D5 : One day rest in Babagundi
- D6 : Babagundi to ZoudKhun
Horses, Mess tent, Cooking equipment, tent for 2 people, matelas.
For more information, contact us ...