PAKISTAN - Hunza - Cycling on the Karakoram Highway
Cycling Tour description
A 6 days trip, cycling from the border with China (Kunjerab Pass) and then as near as possible from the border with Afghanistan, at the end of the Chapursan valley.
Duration : 6 days
Group : 8 persons maxi
Level : easy
Start : Kunjerab Pass - Finish : Gilgit
- D1 : Jeep from Gilgit to Sost
- D2 : Jeep from Sost to Kunjerab Pass and cycle down to Sost
- D3 : Jeep from Sost to Babagundi
- D4 : Cycle from Babagundi to Sost
- D5 : Cycle from Sost to Gulmit (lake)
- D6 : Gulmit to Karimabad
- D7 : Karimabad to Gilgit
For more information, contact us ...